Course Description NetIQ Identity Manager 4.02 is a bundle of new enhancements including:
• Identity Manager Home; New UI for all permission requests and approvals
• Identity Manager Catalog Administrator; New management interface for resource and Roles
• Entitlement Permission Onboarding; Creates resources automatically in User Application. Resources can be assigned through the publisher channel
• Identity Manager Access Review; Perform a review on employee's permissions and accounts
This one-day training session includes a lecture and a hands-on lab to prepare you for implementing these technologies in a production environment
Intended Audience This session is for customers and partners who currently have IDM 4.x implemented or are planning an implementation of IDM 4.02.
Those who have not seen these new enhancements will be particularly interested in the ease of implementation as well as the ease of creating and administering things like role-based entitlements.
Prerequisites The student should be knowledgeable about:
• Administration of an IDM 4.0 implementation
• The use of such tools like Designer, iManager and the User Application
• The basics of IDM and the concepts of entitlements and role-based provisioning